Saturday, September 1, 2012

Must be (college) football season

Let me begin this post by letting you know that I BLEED scarlet and grey. I am a buckeye fan and that's that. My husband, on the other hand, is (unfortunately) a Michigan fan. I've forgiven him though, and so can you. Anyways, when college football season rolls around, we get pretty excited. When I was a kid I would get decked out in buckeye gear and cheer on my team and now it's my kids turn to do just that. Now let me explain the colors you see below: Jon is the bigger football fan, lily is a daddy's girl and Christian wants to be just like dad so the pictures turned out a little more maize and blue than expected :/ But homemade shirts are a tradition and the Michigan game is on tonight so alas, the kids have joined the dark side. Don't worry, I'll send them to bed early for their 'disobedience' ;) Lily's shirt came first (I was feeling extra charitable towards Jon and agreed to help her) and then Christian got the bug and created his own. So, please refrain from throwing tomatoes at the atrocities below and attempt to enjoy....

(please note that I have expressed my loyalty to the Ohio State University via leapster letters on my fridge)

1 comment:

  1. although the colors are nasty, those shirts are so cute!:) love homemade game-day traditions.

    ReplyDelete