Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Here's a short little post detailing my love of boots.


Its cold outside, meaning flipflops just wont cut it and (when it finally starts snowing) flats are just easy access for that dang snow to sneak in and freeze your toes! So tis the season for boots! and i couldn't be more excited.



This is my favorite look! skinny jeans
and brown boots. 
I always want to wear this combo
but im not quite daring enough to
wear leggings. 



Super comfy, super cute!
A classic.
Im kind of obsessed with Blake Livelys style and look! she wears boots too!



Obvi i would wear these daily! :)

Yay for boots! (actually yay for shoes in general!)


4 comments:

  1. i love this! my favorites are the pair with the tall socks. i LOVE that look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would wear those shoes daily. they're hott

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all of those shoes but my fav are the heels!! I <3 them! they are SOOO you!


    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete